Children's Ministry represents a partnership with parents to help every child develop a genuine, lasting faith. Our program aims not merely to teach information—but to encourage authentic relationships and spiritual transformation. Every ministry partner working with children must pass an application/screening process, including a background check.
Check these out:
- SUNDAY SCHOOL – Sunday's @ 9:45 AM. Classes are offered for kids age 2-5th Grade.
- NURSERY― Is available during both services for children birth-4K.
- AWANA CLUBS – Wednesday nights from 6:15-8 PM. Games, stories and scripture memory for Cubbies (3K-4K), Sparks (K5-2nd Grade) and T&T (3rd-5th Grade).
- BACKYARD VBS – The excitement of Vacation Bible School in your own backyard! Trained teens partner with a host family to offer 4-days of Backyard VBS to the kids in the neighborhood!
- CHRISTMAS MUSICAL – There’s a part for every child! An excellent introduction to evangelism through the performing arts.
- SUMMER PROTECTION FORCE (SPF) – A special program during June and July.
If you would like more information, contact Emily.